Monday, August 24, 2009

Starfall

You should all check out Starfall. My son LOVES it! It teaches him his alphabet, but it is more than that. It first can teach your kids what the letters are and how they sound, but then it goes farther and teaches them how to read. It is quite amazing. My mother actually would sit at the computer with my son in her lap playing this when he was only like..... 6 months old or something. I can't remember his age, but she started him out really soon and he is like... a pro at letters now. He can even spell his name already (he's three). I think it is amazing. Check it out! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I took Lee there today after FAD time, and he loved it. I was surprised how quickly he was able to do the games there and how he loved saying the letter sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shayden liked this too. She always wants to watch the books, and she loved the astronaut.

    ReplyDelete